Geek Squad PIN
- Enter a 6-digit code to contact a Geek Squad Agent
- These agents will provide customer support on most Best Buy products
The Geek Squad employs only the smartest technology “geeks” who use state of the art technology tools and devices to assist customers in regaining control of their misbehaving devices (i.e. laptop, printer).
- Has location in just about every Best Buy store (founded in 2002 went national in 2004)
- Provides 24 hour support
- Has more than 20,000 agents ready to handle just about any problem associated with a Best Buy purchase
These Geek Squad agents specializes in computing, home entertainment installers (GSIs), Autotechs and appliance repairers (GSRs).
What can the Geek Squad do?
- Take over a customers computer to help fix a problem
- Offers 24-hour rapid deployment, and in-store, in-home and in-office visits, as well as remote support
- Covers all computing, home theater, digital imaging, mobile phone, car electronics products, as well as major appliances purchased at Best Buy
- Offers a live time guarantee on car audio products
Any questions about the Geek Squad PIN serviced can be directed to 1-800-GeekSquad / 1-800-433-5778 or via US mail Geek Squad Best Buy Corporate Customer Care P.O. Box 9312 Minneapolis, MN 55440 (the mailing option is usually only used when the customer wants to send a hand written letter praising a Geek Squad PIN employee for a job well done).
- Minnesota based consumer electronic firm
- Founded in 1966 under the name Sound Of Music (did not become Best Buy until 1993)
- Has more than 100 locations
Besides the Geek Squad Best Buy also owns and operates Magnolia Audio Video, Pacific Sales, and Cowboom (aka Best Buy subsidiaries).
The Best Buy corporate office is based at 7601 Penn Avenue South Richfield, MN 55423 and can be reached by phone by calling 612-291-1000. Major competition to the firm comes in the form of Wal-Mart, Amazon, and Apple.