Navy Federal My Gift Card
- Customers who have purchased a Navy Federal Gift Card can logon to activate the gift card and select a PIN
- The Navy Federal Gift Card online portal allows cardholders to check the card’s balance, view recent transactions, and update their personal contact information
Navy Federal gift cards are prepaid cards that are banded with the Visa logo, so they are accepted anywhere Visa is taken in the United States. Navy Federal gift cards can be purchased online or at any Navy Federal branch.Navy Federal gift cards are available for purchase in $1 increments from as little as $15 and as much as $500. It’s recommended that Navy Federal gift card holders save their cards even after the balance is used, in the event that an item needs to be returned.
Navy Federal My Gift Card Notes
- Funds on a Navy Federal gift card never expire, but the card itself will expire on the date on the front
- The balance on an expired card can be transferred to a new card
- To activate a Navy Federal Gift Card, customers will need the 16 digit number that appears on the card, along with the three digit security code printed on the back
- When customers login for the fist time, their initial password will be the last 6 digits of the 16 digit card number
To use a Navy Federal gift card online or on the phone, customers will need to update their profile with their address, name, and phone number on the online gift card access site. Please note filling out the online Navy Federal gift card profile will help the card holder receive a new card more quickly if it’s ever lost or stolen.
More about Navy Federal
- Navy Federal Credit Union was established in 1933, and has more than 220 locations across the United States
- Any customer service questions can be directed to 866-262-7438
Navy Federal is actually open to all military personnel and Department of Defense employees, not just Navy members. Navy Federal has their headquarters in Merrifield, VA, where they can be reached at P.O. Box 3000.